At CTMM Marathi Shala we are growing rapidly, thanks to the support and love from our Marathi families. We are very grateful to our teachers for volunteering last year! Teachers had spent numerous hours teaching kids, working on the Shala curriculum, weekly class updates, homework, and responding to queries/questions from parents. Thank you all volunteers for spending your valuable time furthering our cause of educating the Marathi language and culture to the new generation! Every year we receive questions from parents regarding admissions and here are a few rules and guidelines we follow.
Admission is only available to students from kindergarten to 12th grade. No admission fore adult students at this time.
Cut-off age: 5 years old on or before October 1st of the school year 2022.
- Cut-off age: for admission for any Balwadi level: 10 years or younger before October 1st of the school year.
- Class grades are assigned based on the student’s age and level of understanding.
- Please fill out this Enrollment Form – one per student and send it with the payment details to email@example.com
- Shala fees are as follow: New Students: $150 Returning Students: $110 Teacher Volunteer (for whole year) students: $50
- Please use the link below to make your payment.
- Last date to submit the enrollment forms with the payment is August 31st, 2022.
- First day of Shala will be Friday, September 2nd 2022 at South Windsor Wapping Community Church.